Located in the heart of California, we are one of the largest Salon Furniture and Beauty Equipment suppliers in the Northern Region. Our commitment is to offer our consumers with the best deals on top quality products, shipped and delivered on a timely professional manner. In addition all products are well stocked in our very own warehouse in Sacramento conveniently allowing us to quickly ship our orders. Open for the public our showroom is available to help you make your purchasing experience as easy as possible. We'd be proud to show you around and help you answer any question you may have.
Here at SalonCA we also strive for CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. Our mission is to provide top quality equipments to the Salon and Beauty industry. Our knowledgeable customer service representative is ready and on stand by M-F 9am-5pm PST to help you answer any question or concerns you may have. From ordering to inquiries, our friendly staff is here to help make this great experience as smooth as possible.
Store and Showroom Location:
8432 Rovana Circle Ste. 100
Sacramento, CA 95828
By phone (Between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. PST):
1.855.SALONCA or 1.855.725.6622
916.388.9912 (local call)
HOW TO ORDER:
• You can place your order online at www.salonca.com or call 855-725-6622.
• Inquires can be sent via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Paid orders can be on hold for 2 weeks from the original invoice date.
• A 30% non-refundable deposit is required to hold any merchandise or order.
PAYMENT & DEPOSIT:
• Payment must be in United States currency.
• We accept all major credit cards. Checks, bank wire, and USPS money order may be accepted and will have a waiting period of 10 days to be cleared before order can be picked up and/ shipped. No exceptions.
• A “One Time Credit Card Authorization Form” may be required to be completed for any purchase sale.
• Sales tax will be applied to all local orders and to any shipments that are being shipped in or out of the state of California.
• There will be no sales tax for any non local orders shipped outside of California.
CUSTOMIZED & SPECIAL ORDER:
• A 30% non-refundable deposit is required before production.
• Payment must be paid in full before order is picked up or shipped.
• Customized/ Special orders cannot be cancelled, exchanged, returned, or refunded (No exceptions).
• Longer production time is required.
• Buyer will be contacted once order is ready to be shipped.
OUT OF STOCK & PRODUCT AVAILABILITY:
• Our inventory fluctuates and the merchandise that you ordered may be out of stock.
• Back order may be offered if the merchandise is currently out of stock.
• If inventory is not available, we may offer to cancel, substitute or place on back order for that particular merchandise. Additional fees may apply.
• Seasonal sales are available with limited quantity.
• SalonCA offers 1 year parts warranty on all merchandise purchased from our website.
• Warranty excludes normal wear and tear and does not include bulb, foam, glass parts, rubber pieces, vinyl coverings, losses for inability to use or any installation of replacement part.
• Warranty is non-transferable and applies to the original purchaser and date only.
• Tampering, inappropriate use or any modification of product will void all warranty.
• If merchandise becomes defective during its warranty period, SalonCA will, at its option to provide replacement parts.
• If the warranty has expired, purchasing replacement parts will be offered for selected merchandise.
• Buyer is responsible for all related shipping charges.
• Any hydraulic pump is covered for no more than a period of one year. This includes failure to withstand general wear and not extensive use.
• In the event, a merchandise must be returned for repair or replacement and the merchandise has been in the possession of the buyer for less than 30 days, SalonCA will issue a return tag to have the item sent back to our warehouse at the expense of SalonCA.
• If an item must be returned for repair or replacement after the 30 day period, the buyer is responsible for shipping the merchandise to our warehouse and any shipping fees shall not be reimbursed. Any labor or repair of all returned products does not renew or extend the warranty.
HOW TO FILE A CLAIM:
• Contact SalonCA immediately and provide information about the problem.
• Supporting evidence is required: a detail description, photographs and/ video.
• Claims can/may take up to 3 weeks for resolution.
• All packaging material must be kept during this period to support claim.
All new merchandise may be returned within 30 days of receipt unless otherwise stated. Return requests MUST be approved in advance and are subjected to a 25% restocking fee excluding original shipping cost. All merchandise must be returned in their original condition and packaging. Failure to return merchandise without original box may void return. Refunds are contingent upon our Claims Department’s inspection and approval. All refunds are applied to the same payment method used in the original purchase. Buyer is responsible for all shipping cost (going to and coming from) for any merchandise to be returned our company. We will open the package to ensure all parts are included and in like-new condition. Any merchandise received not in accordance with the above stated policy will be denied return delivery acceptance. All returns will be carefully reviewed and authorized at the discretion of SalonCA. No returns will be accepted after 30 days, from the date of purchase.
HOW TO RETURN OR EXCHANGE AN ITEM:
• Call 855.725.6622 for an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
• Place merchandise in original packaging. Additional padding may be required.
• Include the invoice and reason for return.
• We recommend to insure the package and ship via a traceable method.
• Send pre-authorized returns to:
SalonCA - RMA #
8432 Rovana Circle Ste 100
Sacramento, CA 95828
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• Buyer is responsible for assembly of merchandise and replacement parts.
• All returns or exchanged merchandise must be in new condition, original packaging, and must included all packing material, manuals, and accessories.
• Defective merchandise may be repaired or exchange to the same or equivalent model.
• SalonCA is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from use of any merchandise purchased from us.
• SalonCA will not be held responsible for loss, delay, cost, expense, or inconvenience arising from use of our merchandise.
• SalonCA neither assumes any responsibility nor shall be liable for any injury, damages and loss wages in lieu of all other warranties and condition except the warranty of title.
• No refunds are given on shipping and handling charges.
• SalonCA is not responsible for lost or damaged returns.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY:
• Orders cannot be cancelled during transit.
• All orders are subject to shipping cost. We will choose the best and most cost effective way to ship all orders.
• SalonCA only ships within the 48 continental US States.
• We do not ship to Puerto Rico, PO Box, APO/FPO or outside of the USA.
• Additional shipping cost will apply to all Hawaii and Alaska orders.
• Orders are usually shipped within 24-48 hours (excluding weekends and holidays).
• Shipping can generally take up to 1-10 business days. Delivery may be postponed due to the holidays and/ unexpected delays.
• SalonCA will ONLY ship to the shipping address provided on your payment.
• Buyer is responsible for all related fees for expedited shipping, additional service, or if a change of address is requested while shipment in transit.
• Buyer has 15 days of shipping date to report any damages. We will not be responsible for any replacement anything after 15 days.
• Order may be shipped in multiple parcels.
• Merchandise may be combined to reduce shipping cost.
• Signature confirmation is not required unless requested. Additional cost will apply.
• A $45.00 fee is applied to all non-commercial address.
• All freight shipments are always CURBSIDE delivery.
• Buyer is responsible to bring the shipment inside their location. Inside delivery may be requested in advance; additional fees are required and may delay delivery.
• Customer is responsible for inspecting all merchandise at the time of delivery.
• SalonCA will file a claim only if you have correctly notated any damage or shortage on the bill of lading
• Any (visible or conceal) damage or shortage should be reported to us no later than 2 days after receiving shipment. If buyer did not report within time frame, it is agreed upon the shipment were received in good condition and properly packaged.
• Do not sign any documents if you are unsure what to do and contact us immediately at 855.725.6622 for assistance.
• All freight shipments should be on pallets and NOT hand delivered.
• SalonCA respects your privacy and will only use your information for communication purposes only.
• All information will not be sold or distributed and it will be kept strictly confidential except information required to be submitted for our credit card payment service.
• Prices are shown in US Dollars and are subject to change without notice.
• Actual merchandise may differ from photos shown.
• SalonCA reserves the right to change or amend prices, policies, availability of products, and limit quantities.
• All photos and brand names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Use with permission.
• Buyers are responsible for inquiring about the merchandise’s description, specification, weights, measurements, and other necessary information prior to order.
• All dimensions listed are approximations.
• Manufacturers also reserved the right to amend specifications, without notice, in order to improve products or where amendments become necessary.